Profile

ALFEE
19, going 20.
Love to daze around.
Love football as this is where I got to know my friends
Mr. Bean, Monkey and Veteran.
Japanase animation is loved.


Loves

LOVERS
Attached to one and only
Nurul Amirah (2years&8mth lar)
Gosh, i love her so much.
and mind you, she's mine and only mine.


Tagboard



Affiliates

Amirah Love <3
Atiqa
Cai Shi
Florence
Glenn
Hadri
Hazman
HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR
Idahh
Jodeline
Manchester United FC
Michelle
Nina Niece
Nuraini Cuzzie
PARAMORE
Shahirah
Shidah
Syafiq
Terrence
Zakiya Bestie



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




/.Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2Years and 3Months


Every year we celebrate our anniversary.
Every month we enjoyed our month-sary.
Every week we get to meet and have fun together.
Every single day i get to text you.
Every hour i keep missing you.
And every second i can't stop thinking of you.
I want you back here with me because..



I REALLY MISS YOU SO MUCH.

Labels:



http://undisclosed-letters.blogspot.com/
All rights reserved.