Profile

ALFEE
19, going 20.
Love to daze around.
Love football as this is where I got to know my friends
Mr. Bean, Monkey and Veteran.
Japanase animation is loved.


Loves

LOVERS
Attached to one and only
Nurul Amirah (2years&8mth lar)
Gosh, i love her so much.
and mind you, she's mine and only mine.


Tagboard



Affiliates

Amirah Love <3
Atiqa
Cai Shi
Florence
Glenn
Hadri
Hazman
HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR
Idahh
Jodeline
Manchester United FC
Michelle
Nina Niece
Nuraini Cuzzie
PARAMORE
Shahirah
Shidah
Syafiq
Terrence
Zakiya Bestie



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




/.Friday, September 18, 2009





hello to all!
(i'm finally back with blogging)

**Sorry for not updating my blog,BLOG.
I was stuck with BMT for 7weeks.**
(Basic Military Training)

So, back to square one.
Get to go out with dearest to sentosa.
So most likely this should be my 2years anni outing.
- abit boring ryte to you people, but it felt so great. -


Sorry for the short, little, adorable post.
I'll try to write more okayy.
OKAYY?
(Hope you people are listening to me..:D)

Labels:



http://undisclosed-letters.blogspot.com/
All rights reserved.