Profile

ALFEE
19, going 20.
Love to daze around.
Love football as this is where I got to know my friends
Mr. Bean, Monkey and Veteran.
Japanase animation is loved.


Loves

LOVERS
Attached to one and only
Nurul Amirah (2years&8mth lar)
Gosh, i love her so much.
and mind you, she's mine and only mine.


Tagboard



Affiliates

Amirah Love <3
Atiqa
Cai Shi
Florence
Glenn
Hadri
Hazman
HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR
Idahh
Jodeline
Manchester United FC
Michelle
Nina Niece
Nuraini Cuzzie
PARAMORE
Shahirah
Shidah
Syafiq
Terrence
Zakiya Bestie



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




/.Sunday, February 22, 2009
I never thought i could end up like this. My life has not been so great lately. After graduating from that school, i felt lonely. Though i have my family and friends, still, i feel that i'm still nothing compare to other people. 1) Always get sick. 2) Always hang out, left my mum a bad impression. ( No money, hang out jek ). 3) Things didn't go as planned.



I just wish i could start back again, my normal usual life. With school, part-time work, friends and my babylove. I want my life back. Please..



And yeah, happy 1yr 5mths dearest.
Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you


http://undisclosed-letters.blogspot.com/
All rights reserved.