Profile

ALFEE
19, going 20.
Love to daze around.
Love football as this is where I got to know my friends
Mr. Bean, Monkey and Veteran.
Japanase animation is loved.


Loves

LOVERS
Attached to one and only
Nurul Amirah (2years&8mth lar)
Gosh, i love her so much.
and mind you, she's mine and only mine.


Tagboard



Affiliates

Amirah Love <3
Atiqa
Cai Shi
Florence
Glenn
Hadri
Hazman
HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR
Idahh
Jodeline
Manchester United FC
Michelle
Nina Niece
Nuraini Cuzzie
PARAMORE
Shahirah
Shidah
Syafiq
Terrence
Zakiya Bestie



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




/.Monday, August 25, 2008
Well, this is a bit sudden. I MADE MY OWN BLOG DAMN IT!,(with some help). Actually, i don't know why i did this. Guess i was bored these few days. `It begins, i don't know what's wrong with me these few days,actually,weeks. Everything went absolutely wrong for me. I am really stressed out. Projects,drawings,exams all into one. Can things slow down for a while? i really need time to do this.

.....





http://undisclosed-letters.blogspot.com/
All rights reserved.